The scholarships for international fee-paying students is offered as a reduction of the tuition fee.
A scholarship committee is overall responsible for the principle of the scholarships and decides every year on how to distribute the funds available between departments/faculties.
It is the departments/faculties that decides about structure (100% or 50% reduction of tuition fee or a combination of them both) and number of scholarships for every program.
It is also the department/faculty responsible for each Master’s program that decides which applicants should be awarded scholarships.
If a student is awarded a 50% reduction the tuition fee invoice sent will be reduced with the same amount.
For the academic year of 2017/18 it has been decided to distribute the scholarship funds as follows:
- Master in Finance – 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master in International Business – 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master in IT and Management, 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master in Manufacturing Engineering – 1 scholarship covering the full tuition fee
- Master in Robotics and Automation – 1 scholarship covering the full tuition fee, 1 scholarship covering half the tuition fee
- Master in International Politics – 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
The scholarship applicants are ranked based on two criteria. The relevance of the bachelor program of which the student has been admitted and the academic results achieved.
If students are given the same merit number after these two criteria the ranking of the home university that issued the Bachelor degree and working experience can be taken into consideration. But only if two candidates can’t be separated by the first two criteria.
HOW TO APPLY
You apply for the scholarship by filling the form below and submitting it before April 23. The students who are awarded a scholarship will be notified before April 27 by e-mail. If someone does not accept the scholarship next in line will be given notice as soon as possible. The results will be posted on this website after all scholarships has been awarded/or if something other is decided.