- Studio apartments- bedroom and kitchen are in the same room with a separate bathroom.
- “2 rooms and a kitchen” apartments- 1 bedroom, separate living room and kitchen with one bathroom. The living room and kitchen are in an open plan.Remember! If you are placed in this type of apartment you will be sharing a bedroom with another student.
Below you will find more information about the description of the Hammar Nordic student apartments, payment, and termination information.
- Rent is estimated to be between 3200sek-9000sek and can change yearly.
- Hammar Nordic is unable to accept credit card or cash payments. Only bank transfers are accepted. When students have arrived to Sweden they can make the payments in an exchange office. In the payment instructions the students have received, there is information on how to proceed. If the payment is made through Wester Union, the student must email the receipt with the reference number to Hammar Nordic.
- Rent is always paid in advance no later than the last day of the month before
- The termination period is 3 months.