The programme is taught web based distance learning, which means that lectures and seminars take place in the university's digital learning environment. Communication with instructors and other students is digital. During the first year, there are two occasions for which you will need to be at University West in Trollhättan, Sweden. These meetings, which take place in our robot and automation facility, comprise part of your examination and are therefore mandatory. The first occasion from 30 September to 4 October 2019 The second occasion is from 25 May to 29 May 2020.
- We do not recommend that you study or work full-time while on this programme. We assume that you can spend approximately 40 hours a week on your studies.
- The programme is taught web based distance learning, but there are two mandatory sessions that take place at University West Trollhättan, Sweden.
- There may be some sessions that take place at a certain time – for instance, supervision or various types of exams. We do, however, try to offer these sessions both during the day and in the afternoon-evenings, CET, when that is possible. We do not work at the weekends.
- The programme contains some sessions that require students to work together. This group work can be anything from an online discussion in the digital learning environment to participate in project work.
- No, any PC is fine (a MAC is okay, but a PC is preferable).
- Yes, you need a good Internet connection and a webcam + headset with microphone.