From March 27: Prohibition of public gatherings or events with more than 50 participants
Regarding conferences and events, we follow the government's guidelines (27 March) not to arrange meetings with more than 50 people.
From March 17: University West will switch to digital teaching and examination
At a press conference this morning, Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven announced that the government recommends universities to switch to distance education.
This means that all teaching and examination at University West will be conducted at a distance, as far as possible. No teaching or examination will be given on campus and students are encouraged to study from home. This applies from Wednesday, 18 March and until further notice.
Keep yourself informed
Students and staff are encouraged to keep themselves informed. The authorities' recommendations are continuously updated.
- Public Health Agency of Sweden
- Ministry for foreign affairs
- Emergency information from Swedish authorities
- SOS ALARM -important phone numbers
- The Swedish Agency for Government Employers (in Swedish only)
- Information about corona in different languages