Will University West be able to conduct all of its teaching at a distance?
We work hard with a transition where we will support both teachers and students. This will happen successively and we will inform you on an ongoing basis. Please keep informed by checking the university's website and Canvas.
For how long will the education be conducted at a distance?
At this time we don't know. We have to await developments.
Which equipment do I need to be able to study online?
You will find informationon on our webpage Support and service for distance studies.
What about my scheduled examination on campus?
No scheduled examination will be held on campus. You will receive information from the course responsible teacher/examiner about changed examination forms and examination opportunities via Canvas as soon as possible.
Which rules apply to digital examinations?
- You will receive information on how your examination will be conducted from the course coordinator. This information is provided via the course's Canvas page.
- If you don't have access to the course's Canvas page, contact email@example.com.
- Be sure to ask for access to the course's Canvas page well in advance, but no later than one working day before the examination opportunity you intend to attend.
- Note that no examinations can be anonymous when conducted digitally.
- For written examinations conducted digitally, no registration is required during this period.
- If it is not possible to replace a planned examination with a digital examination, you will be offered a new opportunity at a later moment. Since we don’t know how the situation will develop we can’t tell right now when that will be.
- If you have the right to an adapted form of examination you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10 days before the date of the exam.
Where do I turn if I have questions about my studies, examination forms, group work, reports, practical skills tests, labs, seminars and other assignments?
At first, wait for information via Canvas from the teacher responsible for your course.