At the CATC Scandinavia, Univeristy West, we teach:
- IT Essentials
- CCNA 1 - Introduction to Networks
- CCNA 2 - Routing & Switching Essentials
- CCNA 3 - Scaling Networks
- CCNA 4 - Connecting Networks
- CCNA Fast Track (Commercial CCNA certificate required)
- CCNA Security
- CCNP Route, Switch or Troubleshooting
- Voice over IP
- VMware - Install, Configure & Manage
- Orientation Course
- You must read the curricula before the course starts.
- Every course starts on a Monday at 10.00 in building B, room B129. This is very important since it is then we decide your schedule for the week.
- All courses include chapter tests, a theoretical test called Final Exam and a practical test callled Skills Exam.
- There is a mandatory precense demand in all our course since they are "100% in person", not "Blended". Each course must be completed within 5 working days.
To become an academy instructor you must pass the instructor course and take the Orientation Course.
To become a Cisco Certified Academy Instructor (CCAI) you must do three things: pass all 4 CCNA instructor courses, take the commercial CCNA certificate and teach all 4 courses at least once.
CCAI status is not a requirement for teaching in the networking academy.
Orientation course (self paced)
New Instructors are required to create their own self-paced Orientation classes.
For more information click Orientation Course
Application / registration
This is a firm application/registration for an educational event at University West.
Cancellations and refunds: educational course
Full refund of educational program/course fees will be made for reservations cancelled no later than four weeks prior to the start of the program/course. Later cancellations incur a cancellation fee as follows:
- 2 weeks or less prior to program start 100% of the educational program/course fee
- 2-4 weeks prior to program start 50% of the educational program/course fee
- Cancellation and postponement must be made in writing.
University West reserves the right to cancel an educational course, in which case paid participant fees will be refunded. Additional compensation will not be made. We reserve the right to correct typos and other errors in the information provided above.