- initiate new research projects and to collect existing research in salutogenesis
- spread knowledge on salutogenesis through education for students, staff and the surrounding community
- create and maintain contacts with various international research networks to gather and spread new knowledge in the salutogenic research
- contribute to the development of local, regional and national health managements based on salutogenic grounds
- promote interaction through active efforts to strengthen existing networks, but also initiate
- and develop new networks for health and wellbeing in different settings.