Organisational model on Centrum for salutogenesis
The director responsible for the center´s daily operations and has overall responsibillity for the organisation and the quality of operations.
Rapporteur of the Scietific Advisory Board and president of th Steering group for process and development.
Scientific Advisory Board
Scientific Advisory Board is an advisory body with responsibility for the development of the centre's activities. The Council consists of five external members, adjunct member and rapporteur.
- Professor Siw Tone Innstrand, NTNU, Trondeims campus
- Professor Bengt Lindström, president NTNU, Trondheims campus
- Professor emerita Berit Lundman Umeå University
- Professor Geir Arild Aspner NTNU, Trondheim campus
- Professor Gunnar Aronsson Stockholms University and University Vest
- Professor Lotta Dellve University of Gothenburg
- Head of department Åse Boman University West
- PhD, Associate Professor Monica Eriksson University West, Director of the centre