Antingen stödjer din webbläsare inte javascript, eller är javascript inaktiverat. Denna webbplats fungerar bäst om du aktiverar javascript.

  • The decision can be appealed to the Administrative Court. At the end of the decision protocol, you will find out what to do if you want to appeal. You can always contact the investigator if you have any questions.
  • The suspension normally takes effect one week after the Disciplinary Board has made its decision. During that week, you will study as usual, including taking part in examinations.
  • When the suspension begins, your student account on will be closed, and you will not be able to access your Canvas pages or student emails.
  • In accordance with Chapter 10. 13 of the Higher Education Ordinance, Swedish Board of Student Finance (CSN) is also informed because you are not entitled to student loans when you are suspended.
  • You are not allowed to participate in any teaching or examination at University West during the time the suspension is in effect. This applies to all courses you are registered for, not just the one you were registered for.
  • Even though you are suspended, you still have the right to contact the Student Health Service, if you need such support.
  • When the suspension is over, your student account will be opened, and you can start studying as usual again.
  • If the suspension is for misleading examination (cheating), your teacher may not assess and grade the submitted examination until the suspension is over. Normally, cheating means that you will fail the examination.
  • If you have missed examinations and re-examinations during the suspension, you will have to make up for them at the next opportunity given on the course in question. Normally, there is a regular examination and a re-examination within the framework of each course occasion, after which you must wait until the next time the course is given again.
  • In some cases, there may be the opportunity for an extra examination at the end of the semester. Check with your teacher or education officer about your course.
  • If you have fallen behind a lot in your studies, you can contact a study counsellor to get help planning for how to catch up.
  • An ongoing suspension will be visible in Ladok for staff, but the suspension will not be visible on the result certificate or registration certificate or in the degree certificate.