Antingen stödjer din webbläsare inte javascript, eller är javascript inaktiverat. Denna webbplats fungerar bäst om du aktiverar javascript.

When you have returned home, you should normally apply for a credit transfer of your studies abroad. Credit transfer means that the university determines what the credits you have taken abroad correspond to in your program studies towards your degree at University West, and that these are entered in Ladok.

In order for you to be able to have your courses/credits from the study abroad transferred in your degree at home, you need to apply for this. You can find more information on the web pages for credit transfer

You will need to complete an evaluation of your studies abroad, and should you have been granted a scholarship through us, you will also need to complete a short travel report. You will receive information from us at the International Office in due time.

If you are interested in sharing your abroad experiences with other students, do not hesitate to contact us. We are always looking for students who can assist during our international week and other information sessions we have on studies and internship abroad. Do contact us at

If you have completed studies or an internship abroad without financial support from any of our scholarship programmes, you may have the possibility to apply for a travel scholarship.