A re-registration is necessary when you need to follow lectures on an unfinished course. If you want to apply for a re-registration you can apply by filling out the form below. A re-registration is possible only if there are any study places available. You should only apply for a re-registration if you want to participate in lectures.
If you want to do a reexamination or submit an assignment, you need access to the learning platform Canvas only. E-mail your request to Servicecenter. Be sure to write down the course code, your personal identity number and the reason why you need access to the course in your message to Servicecenter so they can help you.
- You can apply for a re-registration at the earliest 4 weeks before the course starts.
- In order to be re-registered, there must be an ongoing course on the semester you wish to study.
- If you are already registered for 45 HE credits, you must contact a study- and career counsellor before applying for re-registration.
- In some cases you may be notified if your re-registration is granted or not after the course has started.
- If you are granted a re-registration, you will automatically gain access to the course material on our learning platform.
Extra information for you who are or have been a student at the Department of Engineering Science:
The Department of Engineering Science only grants re-registration to students who have had a granted study break or have social and / or medical reasons. If you have studied courses at the Department of Engineering Science and do not meet these requirements, you should only have access to the course page in Canvas. See information above.
If you need study guidance or help with study technique, contact a study- and career counsellor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We need to save your personal information to decide on re-registration. Your personal information will not be shared. All data that can be linked to your person is handled in accordance to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Read more about GDPR and how we handle your personal data here.