Payment and costs
The University's printing and copying system only have cashless payments. The University do not refund payments done to the print copy system.
What does it cost?
Pricing list for prints and copies.
Scanning is free.
Black & White
Simplex A4 0.50 SEK
Duplex A4 0.80 SEK
Simplex A3 1.00 SEK
Duplex A3 1.80 SEK
Single-sided A4 2.00 SEK
Duplex A4 3.80 SEK
Simplex A3 2.50 SEK
Duplex A3 4.80 SEK
Purchase print credit
- Go to https://paypal.hv.se and log in with your username and password.
Click Budget Recharge.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit into your print account and click Next. Please note that the University does not refund deposits.
- You are now redirected to the payment page where you can choose to pay with a
PayPal account or with a debit / credit card.
- When the payment is completed, click Return to Merchant.
- Now your latest transactions and your new print balance will be displayed.
Print from University computers
When you print to the Multifunction Printer, go to any printer at campus. Log in to the printer by swiping your West card at the card reader or by pressing the AD-Login button and entering username and password. Press Secure Print Scan -> Print button and select from the list what you want to print. If you select a document and press Options, you can change the number of copies, black and white copies and finishing. Your printouts are stored for 12 hours after you have pressed print on your computer.
You can see your balance och what you have been printing at https://print.hv.se.
By default, black and white duplex printing is selected. You can change this when printing and add finishing such as punching and stapling. If your printout has a maximum of five paper, you can use ECO Staple that is staple-free stapling. All machines have a built-in stapler so you can staple afterwards.
Do you want to print from your private computer?
OpenPrint allows you to install Multifuction printer or upload documents from any internet-connected computer. Go to https://openprint.hv.se and log in with your username and password.