On this page you can read more about
- Printing from your own laptop, openprint.hv.se
- Refill your printing account, paypal.hv.se
- See a list of your previous printouts
- How to print ECO-friendly
- What finishings you can do
- List of costs for printing
Do you want to print from your private computer?
OpenPrint allows you to install Multifuction printer or upload documents from any internet-connected computer. Log in with your username and password.
Print from University computers
When you print to the Multifunction Printer, go to any printer at campus. Log in to the printer by swiping your West card at the card reader or by pressing the AD-Login button and entering username and password. Press Secure Print Scan -> Print button and select from the list what you want to print. If you select a document and press Options, you can change the number of copies, black and white copies and finishing. Your printouts are stored for 12 hours after you have pressed print on your computer.
You can see what you have been printing at print.hv.se. You can also view your print balance.
By default, black and white duplex printing is selected for the sake of the enviorment and because it is the cheapest option for you. If your printout has a maximum of five paper, you can use ECO Staple that is staple-free stapling. You can add this option to your print in the print settings. There you can also add color, change to one-sided print and add finishings such as punching and stapling.
All machines have a built-in stapler so you can staple afterwards.
Payments and costs
The University's printing and copying system only have cashless payments. The University do not refund payments done to the print copy system.
Pricing list for prints and copies.
Scanning is free.
Black & White
Simplex A4 0.50 SEK
Duplex A4 0.80 SEK
Simplex A3 1.00 SEK
Duplex A3 1.80 SEK
Single-sided A4 2.00 SEK
Duplex A4 3.80 SEK
Simplex A3 2.50 SEK
Duplex A3 4.80 SEK
Purchase print credit
- Go to https://paypal.hv.se and log in with your username and password.
Click Budget Recharge.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit into your print account and click Next. Please note that the University does not refund deposits.
- You are now redirected to the payment page where you can choose to pay with a
PayPal account or with a debit / credit card.
- When the payment is completed, click Return to Merchant.
- Now your latest transactions and your new print balance will be displayed.