Antingen stödjer din webbläsare inte javascript, eller är javascript inaktiverat. Denna webbplats fungerar bäst om du aktiverar javascript.


You can book an appointment to see a counsellor. For questions or to book an appointment:

Medical advice

By telephone
1177 is the number to the Healthcare Advisory where you can get medical advice. They can also inform you about what Health Care Centre to turn to and how it works to book an appointment.
Information about emergency care and clinics as well as information on prevention, you find at the webpages of the Western region (Västra Götalandsregionen).

In case of emergency, call 112

Health care costs

European students from countries in the EU pay the same fee for a visit to a doctor or a nurse as Swedish citizens, but you must bring a European Health Insurance Card that you get from your local health authority free of charge. For more information, visit the European Commission website.

Incoming non EU exchange students or fee paying students registered at the university are covered by special insurances (Student IN and FAS) that are valid study time and free time. The insurance covers emergency dental and health care. Read more about the insurances here.

Notification about illness

If you are ill for a longer period, it is important that you report it to your teacher and your international coordinator at your department.

Life Habit Tests



Updated by Anna-Karin Häggström