Antingen stödjer din webbläsare inte javascript, eller är javascript inaktiverat. Denna webbplats fungerar bäst om du aktiverar javascript.

Computer account

To be able to log on to the university's computers and to use our IT services you need to have an University West account.

For information about creating your account go to Getting started with your studies.

If you have an account already, you should continue to use that account. If it is closed you can use a self service to open it. Open an existing account or read more about the system "My Account".

Use your student e-mail!

Via Microsoft we provide Office 365, web-based services for email, collaboration in MyPage etc. It is important that you use your student email as it is through this University West sends much of the information to you.
Read more and log in to MyPage / Office 365 - e-mail.

DisCo - our Learning Management System

DisCo is a learning management system that is used for communication and interaction between students and teachers. Here you'll find, among other things, lecture material and course information etc.
Read more about DisCo and how you enter your DisCo course.

"Student" and MyPage

On the Student webpages you will find announcements, general information and links to our systems as well as login to My Page. Under IT Services and Support, you will find information from the IT Department, for example, practical guides, FAQs, and information about software etc.

MyPage - your personal information pages. Once you have created your account you can log in to "MyPage". To MyPage.

Home directory (H:\)

The home directory is a safe place to store your files. When you log on to any ­computer on campus you can access your home directory. We recommend that you save your work here because backups are done regularly.

The files saved in the home directory can also be accessed from any internet connected computer. Log in to ­ "MyPage" and select "My files".
What is homedirectory and the system "My Files"?


If you have any questions you can turn to Servicecenter. To consider when reporting a problem.

Computers at campus

At University West we have about 500 computers for students. We have about 200 different applications. Where are the computers?

Please note! No food or drink beside the computers!

West card

To be able to print you need a West Card. Your West Card is also a key card and a library card. The pin code that you choose when you create your account belongs to your West Card. How do I get a West Card?

I want to print!

You can print, scan and copy at the university's multifunction printers. How does it work?


Go to the pages about WiFi!

The guide page

On the guide page you will find the IT introduction booklet and many more guides!
To the guide page.