How do I activate Onedrive?
- Log in to www.office.com.
- Click on OneDrive. Please note! The first time you click on OneDrive there will be a delay when your account is created and activated.
The message "We're almost ready!" may appear. This means that your account is created and is being activated.
- When your account is created a folder and file view will appear when you click OneDrive.
How do I upload files to Onedrive?
- Log in to www.office.com
- Click on OneDrive.
- To upload a file click the option "Upload", choose the file you want to upload and click "Open". If you want to create a new document click "New".
- To delete a file or a folder click the dots (...) beside the object, click them once again and click delete.
There is a built-in help in OneDrive. Just click the question mark in the upper right corner to access it.
Video: Upload files and folders to OneDrive
Manage your information - go to Microsoft guides