Before start of studies
- You must register on your programme or courses in order not to lose your study place and prepare for your stay in Sweden.
- You register according to instructions in your Welcome e-mail.
- Your Welcome e-mail is sent to the e-mail address you provided on universityadmissions.se or antagning.se.
NOTE! Also check your spam folder so you do not miss the e-mail!
- In our checklists you find important information on how to start your studies.
- Checklist before start of studies
Starting your studies
- Arrival, information on WestCard (your student key card), IT introduction, information on examination etc.
- Checklist for when you have arrived
Reserve (waiting list)
support for Studies with disability
- If you have a disability, for example dyslexia, a visual impairment, hearing loss or ADHD, and would like to study at University West, we can provide you with pedagogical support during your studies.
- Read more about pedagogical support
- If you are admitted to one of our courses or programmes taught in English, University West arrange General Introduction Days for all international students at the start of the semester. Attendance is mandatory.
- Read more about General Introduction Days
more information about applying to university west
- We have gathered information about applying to University West, Tuition fees, English language requirements etc.
- Read more about applying to University West
More information and contact