Antingen stödjer din webbläsare inte javascript, eller är javascript inaktiverat. Denna webbplats fungerar bäst om du aktiverar javascript.

If you leave Sweden in order to live abroad for at least one year, you must notify the Tax Agency at least one week before departure. Should you cancel or postpone your departure, please notify the Tax Agency on the previously stated day of departure at the latest. If you forget to submit the notification on time, please send it as soon as possible.

To notify the Tax Agency that you are moving abroad, download the form at this address:

Please fill in as much information as possible, as it will ease the handling of your notification.

If you have any questions about what is applicable to your circumstances, please contact

See Quick Facts About Population Registration

Moving from Sweden.pdf