We at the International Office are providing you as a student with ideas and input to make your stay in Sweden an even greater experience.
The programme serves as a platform to …
- to get to know each other and make friends
- to enjoy your time as an international student in Sweden
- to get to know the Swedish culture
Participants of the programme will be divided into smaller groups of around 10 people, which include two group leaders. An activity plan will be sent out every week from the International Office to the group leaders. The group leader's task is then to spread the information further to their group, to set a date and meeting point, and to experience fun activities with their group.
Example activities of the programme are:
- Visit a moose park
- Visit a Christmas market
- Attend a crayfish party
- Go on a trip to the north of Sweden and go on a dog-sled ride
- Be a tourist in Gothenburg
- Celebrate Swedish Midsommar
... and many more...
Sounds interesting? How to sign up!
In order to sign up you have to fill out a form and place your name in the Excel file in the column "Group" where you would like to be placed in.
1. Please fill in this form first: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=lYK_vcoPVEiLS49XqLooFf442H5LSrpKu4bb_gPmFwNUNU8wV1ZLNktWVFA0VkMzWEdRM0tNRFZXRi4u
2. Please write your name in this Excel file in the group you would like to be placed in. Please also write your name in the correct row (if you would like to be a group leader or just a participant): https://studenthv.sharepoint.com/:x:/s/collaboration/international-office/EVOVnT6cYk9AspZ4wrU9XxcBxXlpdSODO18ozNblx_Ge5g?e=qFuO3L
3. Still questions open? Do not worry we will arrange a meeting with all participants before the start of the Buddy programme.
The meeting will be held on the 11th of September at 17:00 in the university building. The meeting point is the Service Center.
The programme restarts every semester start. The deadline to sign up is on the 6th of September 2023.