Antingen stödjer din webbläsare inte javascript, eller är javascript inaktiverat. Denna webbplats fungerar bäst om du aktiverar javascript.

Visa and Insurance

Students from countries outside the EU/EES who plan to study in Sweden for a period longer than three months, must have a residence permit. 
Read more about Visa and insurance

Arrival/Getting here

You can arrive to Trollhättan and University West in many different ways. Please fill in the Arrival form.
Read more about Arrival/Getting here


In Sweden, on-campus housing is uncommon. Students coming to study at University West are offered accommodation arranged by the municipal landlord Eidar Housing AB in cooperation with University West.
Read more about Accomodation

Cost of Living

Living costs in Sweden are similar to most European countries and depend largely on your individual lifestyle. The estimated cost of living for a student is around 8000 SEK/month. 
Read more about Cost of living


If you are staying in Sweden for a shorter period (one semester or less) we recommend you to use a credit card that is accepted internationally for economic transactions in Sweden. The credit cards are commonly used everywhere.
Read more about Banking