Antingen stödjer din webbläsare inte javascript, eller är javascript inaktiverat. Denna webbplats fungerar bäst om du aktiverar javascript.

As a student at University West, you have the right to apply for getting a previous education or professional activity credited. If you have previously completed courses from University West or other higher education institutions that you want to include in your program or degree, you can apply for getting them credited.

We are now changing the application procedure by digitizing the application process. So far, an application for credit has been made on a special form, but as of January 1, 2022, all applications for credit are made directly in Ladok for students. Our hope is that this will facilitate management for both students and degree administrators at University West.

More information

At University West - Credit transfer, you can read more about credit transfer and how to apply.