Go to top
Goal 2 and it's strategies for education and research
Here you'll find the strategies belonging to goal 2 for education and research: Students are attractive on the labour market, equipped for lifelong learning and a driving force for sustainable development.
- Students at all levels encounter current, relevant, societal challenges and interact with organisations and other actors during their time as students.
- Further develop forms for interdisciplinary collaboration so that students at all levels, as well as educators/researchers from various fields, work together to take on more complex challenges.
- Students have plenty of opportunity to reflect upon and develop competence in sustainable development.
- Students at all levels encounter educators with good scientific, educational, and professional competence. All educators/researchers are actively teaching.
- Programme students at all levels have the opportunity to continue their studies at the 2nd and 3rd-cycle levels within the framework of the university’s two complete academic environments: Work Integrated Learning and Production Technology.