Go to top
Goal 1 and it's strategies for education and research
Here you'll find the strategies belonging to goal 1 for education and research: We are a leading WIL-university for lifelong learning and sustainable societal development.
- Continually work on further developing our programme offerings to meet societal and employment needs as well as the regional, national, and international demands that students place upon us.
- Continue to make all programmes accessible through flexible teaching methods and varied educational approaches.
- Further develop an international perspective with clearly defined segments devoted to internationalisation on all programmes.
- Further develop our work with recognising and validating knowledge acquired outside the formal educational system.
- Further develop models of partnership to meet the needs for knowledge exchange and continuing professional development among employees and professionals.
- Develop ways of involving alumni in the university’s continuing development.