Go to top
Goal 3 and the strategies for education and research
Here you'll find the strategies belonging to goal 3 for education and research: Research meets the complex challenges for regional, national, and international sustainable social development.
- All research environments work toward developing an integration of all programmes to promote lifelong learning.
- Further develop the resources needed for educators’/researchers’ interaction and collaboration across disciplinary and social boundaries.
- Develop the ‘Societal Impact Hub West’ to a shared arena where researchers/educators and students together with actors in society tackle complex societal challenges.
- Research environments have an internationally recognised and regionally proactive position.
- The university and researchers uphold the principles of academic freedom, good research practice, and ethical methodology.
- Draw up a new system for the distribution of resources that is based upon the principle that the national funding of research is distributed to research connected to undergraduate programmes and to the development of the complete academic environments for Work Integrated Learning and Production Technology.