The objectives of HACK-IT project seek:
- To create a sustainable network of educational institutions operating both online and face-to-face in regions with different cultural as well as socio-economic backgrounds for exchanging existing practices, expertise and increasing virtual mobility of teachers and students.
- To develop a sustainable ICT based methodology built on innovative T/L methods, pedagogical approaches, digital literacy and tools, that can be applied in different disciplines (subjects/courses).
- To pilot the sustainable ICT based methodology (learning materials and scenarios with recommendations) in different learning settings within different study fields/areas and multicultural settings (e.g. engineeing, business and economics, computing, humanities, arts, mathematical, physical, social and technological sciences) and evaluate the level of efficiency of different pedagogies and tools in engaging students in active learning process.
- To disseminate project outcomes and tangible outputs, and offer recommendations for further adaptability and use of the open access methodology.
Research environment / Institution
- Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Project Participants external
Instituto Politecnico de Braganca, Portugal
Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania
Universidad de Granada, Spain
Haaga-Helia Ammattikorkeakoulu OU, Finland
- EU, övrigt - (strukturfonder, socialfonder, Europeiskt territoriellt samarbete Interreg)